Wednesday, January 14, 2009

While Paris Hilton denied that shes going

As I always try to look for some new way to expand my offerings, I have decided to keep an eye out across the world of entertainment news and try my hand at news reporting/commentary onstories that catchmy eye. While Paris Hilton has denied that shes going to race down the aisle with boyfriend of six months Benji Madden, little sister Nicky Hilton is reportedly planning a winter wedding to her boyfriend David Katzenberg. I dont have to write anythingthe below pictures describe it all. Even today, The Star-Ledger reports that Favre senses some are losing faith. Mark Kotsay doubled home the go-ahead run in the bottom of the eighth inning as Boston held on to faint division crown hopes by beating the Cleveland Indians, 5-4, at Fenway Park. Theres no denying who its meant to be, a Beano spokeswoman tells the Daily Record.

No comments: