Monday, January 12, 2009

When heard speak about person never

Want to dress like a celeb? Shop like me and get started While I have an admittedly huge list when it comes to my favorite celeb-inspired sites, these are my tried-and-true selections. When I heard him speak about a gay person never having to sit outside the hospital room with their loved one sick inside, I burst into tears because so many people I care about are homosexual and it was profound to have someone be sensitive to that, US magazine quoted Barrymore, as telling Harpers Bazaar. Cher has cancelled her last two 2008 performances at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace scheduled for October 4-5 as well as a show from the previous weekend due to illness. According to reports, famed rapper Jay-Z apparently bought an 18-carat diamond wedding ring for singer Beyonce Knowle when they secretly married last April. Her rep just confirmed to me that she will be shooting an upcoming appearance on the hit NBC series and it could be within the next few days. For the first time in his career, Camilo Villegas is the PGA Tours Player of the Month.

No comments: